Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas 2013

I seriously don't know how I got so lucky to get Bobby for a husband. I am beyond blessed and grateful to be able to spend our fifth Christmas together.  

I woke up to find way too many gifts under our little tree (so many fun surprises) but the thing that I found to be the sweetest is that he didn't just use the wrapping paper I bought. He added to the Christmas surprises by picking out paper and taking care in wrapping everything so nice. 

We had breakfast at our neighborhood IHOP (because seriously, their pancakes are fantastic) and then later went to see American Hustle at the Alamo Drafthouse.  (Great movie. I still like Dallas Buyers Club better but Bobby liked American Hustle better.  Both worth seeing!). 

We also took Choji on a Christmas walk and I won't lie, I indulged in a post IHOP nap. 

Bobby's pretty wrapping. 

No comments: