Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bein' real witch y'all

Today was a shitty day. Nothing bad happened, I was just in a shitty ass mood and told myself we're allowed bad days every now and then. Then as I had what I can only describe as mini panic attacks for the second day in a row while driving home from work, I thought, "that would be really shitty if I die right now after being such an unpleasant person today." So I got to go home and be cheered up by my adorable pup and dancing husband and finally watched "Bernie." I've included photos of myself at work being In a crap mood but wearing my favorite shirt and of the "ceiling" above my ghetto office.



2 comments:

Kate said...

call me anytime if you're having a panic attack! you know, if that would be helpful at all.

jessica said...

Thanks, Kate! I will! Luckily they are short, but horrible because they happen when driving! Going to try yoga classes too...