Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sleepy Saturday

I've had a nice and relaxing Saturday after a never ending week.  I put on pants instead of shorts to walk Choji this morning!  Yay Texas cold front!

I made myself a giant breakfast and then Bobby and I went to see "Samsara" at the Arbor.  Pretty, made me think, but I think it could have been so much more.  Bobby enjoyed it so that makes me happy :)

We checked out the Four Hands Furniture Outlet for a dining room table but we're not moving into a mansion so no luck.  Some cool rustic tables but I swear the smallest one was over 10 feet long. One thing we did discover were some nice random sized table tops for sale for $50 so we might end up attempting a DIY dining room table.

Later I enjoyed this gorgeous weather by the pool with a stranger's journal and my laptop.  Moving and our next Mortified show are happening at about the same time so it's time to get shit done!

Now I'm stuffed with Indian food and watching football.  Life is good.

journal reading by the pool
And a sleepy Saturday for Choji too...

Choji


Created with cinemagr.am

   

   

No comments: