Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fun Family Weekend

Bobby and I spent a wonderful weekend eating our way around Austin with my brother and his girlfriend. 

Thursday:
Dinner at Trudy's.

Friday:
Delicious Japanese dinner at Kome and then an improv show at Coldtowne Theater.

Waiting for our table at Kome.
salmon, tuna, and mango ceviche

 Saturday:
 I resumed started over on my Couch 2 5K "training" before heading for lunch at Easy Tiger.  I'm dying for the weather to cool down so we can enjoy their cute outside patio.  

Dying over the wall paper at Easy Tiger

We headed to Palmer Events Center for the City Wide Garage Sale after lunch.

Letters for sale spelling a very familiar looking name...spelled how my brother says it, at the City Wide Garage Sale. 


 Saturday night we took Ramsey to one of our favorite places and the site of our rehearsal dinner, House Pizzeria.  For dessert, we got ice cream at Lick where we experimented with some crazy flavors like marigold blueberry, lemon lavender, fresh mint and chocolate chunk, and breakfast bacon!  We topped off the evening with some moscato and some competitive rounds of Catch Phrase.  
Daniel, Ramsey, and me at Lick



No comments: