Sunday, January 22, 2012

Jason Wu for Target

Curious about this Target collection coming out February 5th but lately so many of the fabrics at Target are cheap looking and crappy.  I hope the quality of these clothes are a little better.  After the major 6 trash bag closet clean-out I'm being very selective with what I purchase.  I vow to only buy things that make me feel good, quality of fabric included, even if that means spending a little more on one piece of clothing.  In the end I know I'll get more wear out of it.  For the record, two of my favorite striped t-shirts were purchased this summer at Target.  Just please, a little less of the synthetic fabrics!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Yeah, I find myself not shying away from more expensive things because I am buying them with the mentality that they should last me at least a couple of years and not have ANY annoying features. I have fewer things but better things (you know what I mean by better, better fit, better looking on me, etc.)

So excited that you're doing this!

jessica said...

Me too. It has literally been a weight off of my shoulders! Sign of the times...I have a gift card for Urban Outfitters from my birthday and haven't spent it yet because I haven't found anything I "love" yet. I'm proud of myself :)