Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas 2008!


First stop in Missouri was St. Louis to visit Julianne (middle). We went to a Christmas party where we found some other Mizzou alum like Aimee.


Me loving on Mary, Julianne's dog. I feel like she's my dog too after living with her for a year in Austin! She is the sweetest.

Next was home, Columbia, where I got to see some dear, old friends like Mike, Maggie, and little cutie Anna who were in from Chicago. She was very open to sharing her dolls with me.

Me and Anna

My fur niece, Lola in her pink sweater.

My other fur niece, Lilly.

Me and the rents at home. I think we do this same stiff pose every year!

Our annual Christmas Eve drive by my favorite, the Magic Tree.

I was so excited to get to see Kelly all cute and preggars! Can't wait to meet that baby!







No comments: