Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wilco Part II


Wilco second night, same jacket.

Monday night was the second Wilco show at Stubb's and thanks to Camron I was so lucky to be able to go both nights! Camron and his friend won a rock trivia contest and one of his prizes was free concert tickets for a year. He was kind enough to let me be his guest and get there early enough so we could be close to the front...again! Our Yelp friends Allison and Jonathan met up with us. It was a wonderful show and I had so much fun dancing and singing along. Wilco shows are pretty funny because so many people sing along and do it loud! I can't believe they played for 2 full hours! The second show was so fun because Jeff Tweedy talked a bit more. He is hilarious. Now considering quitting my job and following Wilco. I'll just have to invest in some good shoes because my back is still hurting like crazy after two nights of standing for 4 1/2 hours! Completely worth the pain.

No comments: