Friday, May 2, 2008

Swampy Can't Stand Me

Swampy decided last night that she can't stand me. She told me this while we were enjoying a nice patio evening at Billy's on Burnet. Today I told her she's dead to me, but I still needed her help in figuring out some Mizzou vs. UT football stats. She delivered, and fast too. Despite hating her guts, I will say that girl is hot and fresh. She said she figured out the stats by using something called the interwebs. I told her I had no idea what she was talking about. Everything I type is from my typewriter. I also let her know that I'm bringing back the following:

Things I'm bringing back:
1. The typewriter
2. The pager
3. Crystal Pepsi
4. Quicksand as a premise in sitcoms
5. Banana clips
6. Ventriloquist Comedians
7. Monogrammed Sweaters

No comments: