Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Is it wrong? Probably


Is it wrong that I want a BMW station wagon? When I was a kid and we still lived in the house with the real front porch, my dad and I would sit outside and I'd tell him what model every BMW that drove by was. Don't think there were as many models back then, but I'm letting my secret out now-I've always had a secret love for the BMW (and Porshce 911-even had a poster in my room). Chalk it up to me being weird I guess. I'm trying to hang on to Black Libby as long as I can, but she may not live forever and I've been thinking about other cars that I could get excited about. The BMW station wagon keeps coming to my mind. Can I afford it? Not if I ever want to be a home owner or eat every day. Is it practical? Probably not. Will it save me on gas? Probably not. Plus BMW station wagon would need a garage and I can't provide that right now. A girl can dream I guess.

3 comments:

madelyn said...

That's a sweet ride. I'll admit, I've always had a thing for BMWs. Eating EVERY day is overrated anyway.

Tobi said...

I can totally see you in this car. More importantly I can see me in the passenger seat and you driving me around since my regular driver is moving.

jessica said...

An Audi or Saab would be accepatable too.