Monday, May 19, 2008

The Bachelorette

I'm 46 minutes into The Bachelorette season premiere. Deanna, one of the girls bachelor Brad Womack said hasta luego to, is the bachelorette and so far every word out of her mouth sounds so scripted..."Boys?! I have 15 men in there." They really should have hired a better actress. And what's up with that tool of an actor in the glasses-Spero? He's ridiculous. Oh, and Deanna's dress is even more ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE gold, but who chose that thing for her? Dude, and Sean the karate guy? Kurt Russell called, he wants his hair back. Pretty sure mullets never win. I'm liking the sweet oyster farmer/teacher Luke despite his dorkiness-bad editing though-she was wearing the pearl necklace in the show before he even gave it to her. Patrick's a cutie too. According to Adam Carolla it's never a good sign to answer a question with, "Well right now." One of the guys answered, "So what do you do?" with "Well, right now..." That's never good.
P.S.
Graham's a hottie
P.P.S. I've said it once and I'll say it again, Jenni, the other bachelorette they brought back on to help Deanna choose, is SO ANNOYING! Go start trying to have those 2 girls 1 boy in what ever order it was you said you wanted them on the recap show. What are you, 12? Reality is going to sadly disappoint you.

No comments: