Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Francesca's Fiasco Update

I wrote a letter of complaint to Francesca's Collections customer service and had not received a response as of yesterday. I forwarded the letter to them again and told them I was dissapointed that I had not gotten any kind of response. Here's how the responded today:

Ms. ____________
I do apologize that you never received a response from anyone. I received your e-mail in October, and passed it onto the Regional and District Managers of the Austin area. I assumed that one of them would have replied to your message. I have passed it to them again, just so they are aware of the situation.

Thank you for making us aware of the situation, and again I am very sorry none replied sooner

I'm thinking I got no response because I'm pretty sure the woman who was so rude to me was the manager...

No comments: