Monday, October 29, 2007

Card Sales

I started selling my notecards made from some of my photographic art work at a cute store called Parts & Labour on South Congress in Austin last spring. I'm surprised that they continue to sell so just wanted to update you all. I sold 10 cards in the month of September-squirell and kewpie cards. I've been bad lately about keeping up with making more cards and taking them to the store so I'm going to try to get my butt in gear as my dad would say. I also sell them online, but haven't had as great of luck with that avenue-sold one to a woman in Atlanta in October. You can check out the card designs at www.semisweet.etsy.com or visit Parts & Labour if you are in Austin! I wish there was a way for me to know who is buying them at the store-I have a dream that a celebrity will buy one (they do shop there when they are in Austin) and InStyle Magazine will get wind of it-putting me in the magazine and then having card orders coming out of my ears.

No comments: