Friday, October 26, 2007

Hair Update




I know everyone's been dying to know, "So Jessica, how is it going with your new haircut now that you've had almost a month to deal with the change?" So I'll answer. I'm much happier now. I'm learning to rock the bangs and the hair. I think my hair needed a little time to grow a tad and get used to the new style. I'll be honest though, it isn't the best "outdoorsy" hair. Once I start sweating it looks somewhat ridiculous-so no looking cute at the gym or after riding my bike. Since the haircut and a new pic on myspace, I've gotten random messages from random guys. It doesn't get more flattering than that people. Who doesn't want a guy who has a Camaro for their background on their myspace page to message them and ask who the lucky guy is that managed to get me. Thank you haircut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1) we need to see a picture!
2) Joe loves Firebirds. (UGH!) So don't rule out all those guys, you know, just in case there's a good one hiding in the batch. : )