Monday, January 13, 2014

January photo a day 12 "colorful"



I had an overall colorful Sunday. But here's the photo I chose for my photo of the day:
The three pink shell bench at Hey Cupcake-also the site of my favorite engagement photo of Bobby and me. I couldn't resist stopping for a cupcake after my meeting with my newest Mortified performer at Spider House. I love her! One of the coolest and most interesting people I've met.  And of course anytime I'm at Spider House I have to take pictures...
And this is where my favorite wedding photo of Bobby and me was take.  
And down there is where we got married.

Here's some more cute pink patio furniture at Hey Cupcake-

I also spend the day visiting Cody and Madelyn and Greta to drop off her gift for her 2nd birthday. 
Had a big trip :) to Lowe's to get a Shop Vac, got my nails buffed, and watched the Golden Globes. Go see Dallas Buyers Club, people! So happy that my boys Jared Leto and Matthew Mcconaughey won globes! Jared was amazing!

Taking deep breaths now and trying not to fear what Monday has in store for me. 

No comments: