Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekend recap

It was a good one and went by way too fast. Seriously living for the weekends these days. 
Friday-I had dinner with some lovely ladies for my friend Jill's birthday at a restaurant I've wanted to try for a very long time, Uchiko. I totally lucked out. My friend Sheila and I decided to do the waiter's choice tasting and got way more tastings than we were supposed to have thanks to a wacky mix-up by new employee trainees. It was all amazing. When one of you makes it back to Austin we are going and you WILL eat the Brussel sprouts. 

Saturday we did a little thrift store browsing and at night Bobby and I went to a giant annual motorcycle rally called The Rebublic of Texas Rally, or ROT Rally., to see Vince Neil and Twisted Sister. How could we resist the free tickets?  It was like freakin' Mardi Gras-Harleys, beads , airbrush decorated boobs, stripper poles,  etc. I felt like a yuppy but people fascinate me so I love new experiences like this. 
Sunday was a lazy day of working on a mortified piece and eating Bobby's BBQ ribs. 








No comments: