Sunday, May 5, 2013

Complaining disguised as "Today on Instagram"

My job change has my my stomach in knots every morning and night waiting to get a text to find out which employee is calling in sick...which often means I cover or at least for a part of the time, plus stresses out the rest of my employees. And when i cover my admin work gets put on hold. Oh and did I mention we're already down two full time employees as it is? So I've come up with a proposal for my boss that I'm hoping I get a chance to discuss with him about tomorrow so everyone send me good vibes please.

And now I will share with you photos of my newest airplants. I am not kidding you but I got an airplant rush yesterday as I was picking them out. Dork here.





1 comment:

Kelly said...

LOVE the air plants!!!

How did the meeting with your supervisor go today?