Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Week in Instagram



Spiderhouse for one of our many Mortified meetings and rehearsals this week


Spiderhouse


Waiting for my "Daily Juice" smoothie at Spiderhouse


Spiderhouse


What happens when I ask Bobby to try out a new paint sample


From my car-Upper Crust Bakery


sign at Spiderhouse for Sideshow Tattoos




Our neighbor dog/Choji's bff


Been having closet anxiety.  Need to focus on organizing it soon.  Overwhelming!


Some prettiness amongst my closet chaos-scarves I bought in Japan at Uniqlo when they partnered with Orla Kiley




One of Choji's guilt tactics-trying to get me not to leave her in the morning


From my car.  Been at the same stoplight almost everyday for the past 12 years.


morning guilt tactics


Having fun with "mirrorgram" app


our living room with "mirrorgram"


more morning guilt


We actually got some rain this weekend.  Another one from my car-the 360 Bridge


Mirrorgram at the Antique Mall


Vintage wedding booth at the Antique Mall








Bobby painted our bedroom this weekend!  This is above our bed.  A headboard would be nice some day.


girly entrance to my closet. (Door will be replaced soon.  I need one little piece to hang in that right corner.  Actually we still need a lot of things.  But it's nice to finally have some things up on the walls in our bedroom


Mortified Rehearsal tonight.  We are going to have one dynamic group of performers for this special "Doomed Valentine's" themed show.  Pictured are Pierce, coordinating producer, and his pup Lucy.


And lunch is ready to go for dreaded Monday.

No comments: