Sunday, December 30, 2012

That's it, we're hiring a trainer, stylist, and professional photographer

But seriously, what a coincidence...Bobby and I looked exactly like that on Christmas.  But really, that's it, I'm coordinating ALL of our outfits come 2013.  It's the only way we'll ever stand a chance of becoming a lifestyle blogging family.
P.S.  Bobby thinks Rockstar Diaries family is fake...that they do have a professional stylist, photographer, and assistant.  I say they just have energy, money, and genuine good looks.  But seriously, I hope I have a kid who loves wooden toys.





3 comments:

Kate said...

You are too funny.

I do love me some wooden toys, and our kids have some that they adore. But all kids love plastic, too. The thing that gets me about the people with the perfect homes is - do they not have friends and relatives? Do they tell those plastic-monstrosity-weilding, batteries required for all the sirens and lights, well-meaning friends and relatives to get the hell out of their perfect house and away from their kids? Or do they care more about the relationships and just accept some crap that they might not have chosen themselves? Same is true for kids clothes - you see people whose kids ALWAYS look so hip and it's like, I feel sorry for you, because you must have zero friends or relatives who gave you stuff. Or do I have it all wrong? Maybe these people are SO perfectly styled and hip that ALL of their friends and relatives are, too?

P.S. I have decided that I really MUST shower and do something to my hair from now on on Christmas Eve night before going to bed, even if it's at midnight or later. I have 36 years worth of crappy Christmas morning photos of myself. You would think I would learn that this stuff is going to be captured FOREVER.

life's a bear said...

Totally agree with Bobby. I want to stop reading that blog, but it's just too pretty to look at. Reading it always makes me want to puke. Who wears lipstick all of the time??? And that's just the tip of the iceberg!

Susan said...

I'm not familiar with these people or their blog, but from these pictures, it seems they live in NYC. I think that helps. Endless perfect backgrounds for their photos.