Sunday, July 1, 2012

Couch to 5K

Hi, my name is Jessica, and I've never run a mile without walking.  In an attempt to get fit and hit my goal weight by my 1st wedding anniversary, I'm starting the Couch to 5K program.  (This is also after Bobby's idea that we should secretly sign up for a 5K so we have a goal to attack.) 

I completed day 1 this morning, woo hoo!  The main thing I want from this besides motivation to get more cardio, is to feel better...less stress and less pain on a daily basis.  I feel so much better when I exercise so now I just need to get it back in my routine.  Go me!  :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Woohoo! Great idea.

I have a college friend in Austin who has been posting on FB lately about her C25K progress. Which makes me feel like you are supposed to be friends with her for some reason now. : )

Sarah said...

No worries!
I know several people that started running one minute at a time and got up to 10k, half marathons, etc. The hardest part is getting started!