Friday, June 1, 2012

Taking Control

When Bobby and I got married last October I was back at a weight that I hadn't seen in a long time...thanks to a busy and active camp working summer and pretty sure thanks to the energy used to plan a wedding.

And now the jeans are too tight and I'm not comfortable.  I found myself going shopping for a larger size and returned the three pairs of pants today because I am not falling into that trap AGAIN.

So today I've rejoined Weight Watchers.  I have been successful with it in the past and have been "craving" the parameters and goals I get from the program. 

So here's to relearning point values, recording what I eat, being more mindful of what I choose to eat, feeling better, adding more physical activity, wearing my favorite clothes, and feeling in control again.

No comments: