Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Japan Vacation Resolutions

You know how a good vacation should sort of be like New Years?  A time to restart, be inspired, and say, "When I get home I'm going to..."  (Some are very similar to my New Year's resolutions.)

Japan Vacation Resolutions

  • explore Austin like we are on vacation.
  • enjoy the outdoors more before the unbearable Texas summer strikes.
  • make shit out of all the washi tape I bought in Japan.
  • be more social.  I've been in a social funk.  The further I get in to "The Happiness Project," the more I think it's been brought on by work depression.  (Yay for change in my job!)
  • be a better friend (see above)
  • fit in that damn bridesmaid's dress.
  • make Bobby go on more dates.
  • try new restaurants.
  • find comfortable walking shoes.
  • find a good Tokyo style blog.
  • be less afraid to wear what I like even though the majority of my time is spent working in a smaller, more conservative town outside of Austin.
  • travel more

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Your pictures have been AMAZING. Can't wait to hear all about the trip!