Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Project Runway Party

I don't believe in fashion any more. Leanne should have won. I like Kenley and all, but I did not like her purple grape bubble butt dress. And come on, the guy from Salt Lake City and his "flying toilet paper dress" made it through?

Thank God for great friends to watch this injustice with. High five to Tobi for going above and beyond with the food! She made us individual baskets which included ham, turkey, cheese, bread, grapes, and strawberries! She also made "crazy cake." It was amazing, reminded me of gooey butter cake. Seriously, that cake was the devil and how dare she leave the leftovers with me! High five to Cody for bringing CD Mix Club Members a CD he titled, "I'm Not Depressed, I Promise!" We were concerned and started planning an intervention after his last CD Mix Club CD, "Make it Work," was full of mellow, chill, some might say depressing music (good though). High five to Jonathan for bringing CD Mix Club members a CD he titled "CD Mix Club #2B." I contributed to CD Mix Club with my CD called "Midwest Represent" which I will discuss in another post. Oh, and high five to Don for bringing his left over nachos from dinner.

No comments: