Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Parents Would be Proud...

This is something I'd never tell my parents, but if they knew I'm pretty sure they'd think it was cool and would want to brag to their friends...I've made out with a Grammy winner. It happened in college. We had mutual friends and hung out on occasion. He wasn't a Grammy winner in college, but became one in 2007 for his graphic design of the box set for the Red Hot Chili Pepper's album, Stadium Arcadium. I honestly had forgotten about him until I saw him on the cover of a magazine at my parent's house and I told my dad, "Hey, I know that guy," and then it all came back to me..."Oh yeah, and I made out with him one night."

2 comments:

Cody said...

Ha ha

http://www.showmenews.com/2007/Feb/20070213News001.asp

jessica said...

Thanks for outing me even more Cody! Oh well, Midwest represent. Columbia rocks!