Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Humps

Angela, my tonsils, and me!

Fergie's double
Feelin' it with eyes closed


"What cha gonna do with all that ass?"


Cody, Madelyn, and me-very excited about karaoke. Cody did an excellent rendition of Wham's "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go."


So I sang karaoke for the second time in my life (I don't count Karaoke Fridays in my dorm room). The first time was a duet with my friend Jordan for our Mitzi's birthday. Jordan and I have perfected harmonizing off-key. We blessed the audience with "Wind Beneath My Wings."


Last Friday I went to a karaoke party at a Korean karaoke place where you can rent out your own room. I watched Lost in Translation to psych myself up, although I know the movie takes place in Japan. I did another duet...this time with my friend Angela who is actually really good at karaoke. We did the Black Eyed Peas' "My Humps." Man, that song is tougher than I thought. Good thing I'm such a good dancer/performer/have great stage presence.

1 comment:

Tobi said...

All you really need to be a good perform is attitude. You have that in abundance.