Monday, November 19, 2007

My First Very Own Festival Booth


I know most of you "jessica is weird" readers are out of the Austin area, but just in case...


Mark your calendars to stop by and visit me Saturday, December 1st at Scoot Inn (one of my favorite eastside bars) between 8:00 PM and 2:00 AM! I'm going to have a table set up selling my note cards. I've never done anything like this before, so the more friendly faces who stop by and say hello, the more fun it will be.


Here's the info that's been sent to me about it so far: Acknowledge Me is a festival with about 35 craft/diy people, over 10 zines/independent media, some grassroots groups, and 7 amazing musical acts including Omega Monster Patrol, Billy Harvey, and Canopy. Also, food from area vegan bakers, Nada Moo ice cream, and Sweet Leaf Tea.Proceeds of the $5 cover will go to a local non-profit, Habitat on Wheels.


Hope to see you all there!

No comments: